PROGENY Dissemination Exploitation & Communication actions aim at communicating project results to key scientific, industrial and socio-political stakeholders, and to the general public, fostering the adoption of the new technology and its impact. Below you can find Progeny’s Public Deliverables approved by the European Commission.
- Chinmay Katke, Esteban Pedrueza-Villalmanzo, Karolina Spustova, Ruslan Ryskulov, C. Nadir Kaplan, & Irep Gözen, Colony-like Protocell Superstuctures, ACS Nano 2023 17 (4), 3368-3382 DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.2c08093
- Zhiyong Wang, Xiangkun Jia, Panpan Zhang, Yannan Liu, Haoyuan Qi, Peng Zhang, Ute Kaiser, Sebastian Reineke,* Renhao Dong,* & Xinliang Feng, Viologen-Immobilized 2D Polymer Film Enabling Highly Efficient Electrochromic Device for Solar-Powered Smart Window, Adv Mater. 2022 Jan;34(1):e2106073. doi: 10.1002/adma.202106073. Epub 2021 Oct 18. PMID: 34613639
- Mingchao Wang+, Zhe Zhang+, Haixia Zhong, Xing Huang, Wei Li, Mike Hambsch, Panpan Zhang, Zhiyong Wang, Petko St. Petkov, Thomas Heine, Stefan C. B. Mannsfeld,* Xinliang Feng,* & Renhao Dong*, Surface-Modified Phthalocyanine-Based Two-Dimensional Conjugated Metal–Organic Framework Films for Polarity-Selective Chemiresistive Sensing, Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2021 Aug 16;60(34):18666-18672. doi: 10.1002/anie.202104461. Epub 2021 Jul 12. Erratum in: Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2022 Feb 1;61(6):e202117210. PMID: 34032341; PMCID: PMC8457081
- Yang Lu1,9, Yingying Zhang 1,9, Chi-Yuan Yang 2,9, Sergio Revuelta3, Haoyuan Qi1,4, Chuanhui Huang1,Wenlong Jin2, Zichao Li5, Victor Vega-Mayoral3, Yannan Liu1, XingHuang1, Darius Pohl 6,Miroslav Položij1, Shengqiang Zhou5, Enrique Cánovas3, Thomas Heine 1, Simone Fabiano 2, Xinliang Feng 1,7 & Renhao Dong 1,8, Precise tuning of interlayer electronic coupling in layered conductive metalorganic frameworks, Nat Commun 13, 7240 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-34820-6
- Zhiyong Wang 1,2,6, Zhen Zhang1,6, Haoyuan Qi 1,3,6, Andres Ortega-Guerrero 4, Lihuan Wang1, Kun Xu1, Mingchao Wang1, SangWook Park1, Felix Hennersdorf 5, Arezoo Dianat4, Alexander Croy 4, Hartmut Komber 2, Gianaurelio Cuniberti 4, Jan J. Weigand5, Ute Kaiser 3, Renhao Dong 1 & Xinliang Feng 1, On-water surface synthesis of charged two-dimensional polymer single crystals via the irreversible Katritzky reaction, Nat Synth 1, 69–76 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s44160-021-00001-4
- Irep Gözen,* Elif Senem Köksal, Inga Põldsalu, Lin Xue, Karolina Spustova, Esteban Pedrueza-Villalmanzo, Ruslan Ryskulov, Fanda Meng, & Aldo Jesorka, Protocells: Milestones and Recent Advances, Small, 2022 May;18(18):e2106624, PMID: 35322554 DOI: 10.1002/smll.202106624
- Yamei Liu1,2, Mingchao Wang2, Changlin Dong1, Hongde Yu2, Yang Lu2,3, Xing Huang2,3, Silvia Paasch2 , Eike Brunner2, Thomas Heine2,4,5, Fang Song1, Florian Auras2,3, Fugui Xu1 , Yiyong Mai1, & Xinliang Feng2,3, (2023), A thienyl-benzodithiophene-based two-dimensional conjugated covalent organic framework for fast photothermal conversion, Journal of Polymer Science, 10.1002/pol.20230090
- Panpan Zhang, Mingchao Wang,* Yannan Liu, Yubin Fu, Mingming Gao, Gang Wang, Faxing Wang, Zhiyong Wang, Guangbo Chen, Sheng Yang, Youwen Liu, Renhao Dong, Minghao Yu,* Xing Lu, & Xinliang Feng*, Largely Pseudocapacitive Two-Dimensional Conjugated Metal−Organic Framework Anodes with Lowest Unoccupied Molecular Orbital Localized in Nickel-bis(dithiolene) Linkages, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2023145 (11), 6247-6256 DOI: 10.1021/jacs.2c12684
- Our partners at UBREM will ongoingly present the electronic structures and photo-induced nonadiabatic
dynamics in the building units for 1D and 2D electronic surfactants at the Virtual International Seminar
D6.4: Dissemination, Exploitation, & Communication Plan. 1st Update. Grant agreement ID: 899205
Theoretical Advancements (VISTA) – A biweekly seminar platform to facilitate interactions and scientific
discussions of the International community.
- ECOIND presented PROGENY during the ECOIND organized workshop at E-SIMI 2021, 24th
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM “Environment and Industry”, 24 September 2021 in Bucharest.
- CNRS-ILM presented PROGENY first results in oral presentation at the EUFOAM 2022 Conference in
Kraków, Poland on 03.-06.07.2022. http://eufoam2022.ikifp.edu.pl/index.html
- CNRS-ICGM presented a first set of synthetic 1-D molecules and their characterization results at the
EUFOAM 2022 Conference in Kraków, Poland on 03.-06.07.2022.
- TUD-IAPP presented a poster on the R&D platform design and fabrication for hosting soap films at the
EUFOAM 2022 Conference in Kraków, Poland on 03.-06.07.2022. Title: Platform Device for the
Electrical Characterization of Soap Films.
- Gordon Research Conference of Industrial Ecology 2022, Stefano Cucurachi and Flora Siebler, poster
presentation: Environmental impacts of cleanroom facilities in the PROGENY project.
- ISSST 2022 Pittsburg, Stefano Cucurachi and Flora Siebler, platform presentation: Environmental
impacts of cleanrooms facilities in the PROGENY project.
- CNRS-ICGM presented a poster at the 36th ECIS 2022 conference in Crete. Electronic Surfactants for
Use in Soap Film Based Sensors and Devices.
- CNRS-ILM presented Oral presentation – invited seminar in IPR (Rennes, France), 13/05/2022.
- CNRS-ILM presented Poster at International School of Soft Matter, 12-22/07/2022.
- CNRS-ILM has planned Oral presentation at ISCM 2022, 19-23/09/2022.
- Most of the consortium members plan to attend the in person MRS Fall meeting at Boston, Nov-Dec
- Workshop I on Ex-Ante Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of Emerging Technologies.
Fri, Nov 26, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Recording available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ywBS0hy2cgA. 288 views, 55 participants.
- Workshop II on Ex-Ante Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of Emerging Technologies – Scenario
development Friday, April 22nd, 2022, 10:00 CET
Recording available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/GoaHM8K2FO4. 42 views, 40+ Participants.
- CNRS-ILM – Oral presentation – Foamscatter workshop. 17/05/2022
- CNRS-ILM- Organised Mini-colloquium “linear and non-linear optical techniques to probe liquid
interfaces properties” – Journées Matière Condensée – Lyon. 22-26/08/2022
- CNRS-ILM presented Poster – CECAM: New frontiers in liquid matter. Workshop. 04-07/07/2022
- Sofia-Progeny joint Workshop in Leiden. 13-14/10/2022. Presentations:
- A Janus Soap Film: Functional Dissymetry and Heterostructure for Device Design. Indraneel Sen. Wasabi Innovations. (9:30-10)
- Electric field in soap films due to water orientation at surfactant monolayers. Ali Hassanali. ICTP Trieste. (10:10 – 10:50)
- Multiphysics modelling of a soap film. Eliodoro Chiavazzo. POLITO. (10:50 – 11:30)
- Probing mixed surfactant systems by ultrafast spectroscopy. Huib Bakker. AMOLF. (11:30 – 12:10)
- Lunch Break 12:10 – 13:30
- Electronic soap molecules. Sebastien Clement. CNRS (13:30 – 14:10)
- Modelling of Electronic surfactants and monolayer. Fulu Zeng/ Christof Koehler. U. Bremen (14:10 – 14:50)
- R&D platform for Soap Film Study. Gijsbert Verdoes (ULEI) / Carsten Habenicht (TUD-IAPP) (15 min)
- Light-Switchable Surfactants for Remote Control of Interfaces and Foam. Björn Braunschweig. University of Münster
- Micelles in Soap Films and Mixed Surfactant Systems. Svetoslav Anachkov. Sofia University. Bulgaria
- Group discussion initiated by advisors: (17:00 – 17:30)
- Huib Baker. AMOLF. Netherlands
- Ifor Samuel. University of St Andrews. UK
- Angel Rubio. Max Planck for the Structure and Dynamics of Matter, Hamburg. Germany
- Svetoslav Anachkov. Associate Prof. at Sofia University. Bulgaria
- Prof. Dr. Björn Braunschweig Prof. at University of Münster
Until now 10 consortium meetings have taken place:
- 6th January 2021 (M1) – Kick-off meeting I (online)
- 9th July 2021 (M7) – Kick-off meeting II.A(online)
- 16th July 2021 (M7) – Kick-off meeting II.B (online)
- 6th September 2021 (M9) – Consortium meeting (online)
- 28th -30th March 2022 (M15) – WP2+WP3 meeting in Amsterdam. Brainstorming design and roadmap.
- 20th and 21st June 2022 (M18) – Consortium technical and steering committee meeting + team building
exercises at Sofia Bulgaria.
- 14th October 2022 (M22): Consortium meeting (Leiden, NL)
- 13th March 2023 (M27): Consortium meeting and rehearsal for review (Berlin, Germany)
- 31st March 2023 (M27): 2nd project review with EC (online)
- 29-30th June 2023 (M30): Consortium meeting (Lyon, France)
IV. COMMUNICATION :
National Level Communication
Indraneel Sen (2021), Uram Smiled, Bunsen-Magazin, BBPCAX 101 (8) 1083-1196 (1998). ISSN 1611 – 94
Through a worldwide Mural Open Call we have selected an artistic duo Video.Sckre to communicate Progeny goals in form of a mural in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are organizing an event for introducing the mural to the public where Indraneel Sen and the artists will make presentations, followed by open discussions. Photographs and videos will be posted on the website.